Since our dogs interact in an all-day play environment, it's important for them to get along with others. We require your pup to come in for a Meet & Greet, which is essentially a trial day, to see how they interact with our group of dogs and staff members.
We require your pup to be:
● Spayed or neutered (if seven months or older)
● Current on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella vaccines
● On a Flea/tick regimen and in good overall health
● Wearing a quick-release collar with a name tag
● Friendly with other dogs and people
● Able to pass our Meet & Greet